Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Farewell, cat

Oren is dead. Kinda hurts when I heard the bad news but what's more hurting? Not being with him until its last moment. He's always there for me. Back in 2010, when I was enrolled into a boarding school, he always stays in front of my room and he even used to brought a dead rat ant placed it right in front of my room.  But not anymore since he's not here anymore. *sigh*

Now the other cat story. I found a cat yesterday. To be exact, it was founded at 27/11/2012. It was walking weakly as if it is gonna collapse. So I brought it back home. Strangely, it wont eat or anything and the next day, he was dying (literally). After diagnosed by the vet, he said this cat has been critically poisoned, having a flu, and dehydration. Now allow me to expand each of this problems.

1. Poisoned- the cat maybe ate something poisonous such as dettol or maybe a weed killer since it was very hungry and lost. This causes nearly whole mouth to be damaged badly. The tongue is very awful and i'm sure it hurts a lot. 

2. Flu- cat could die just from an ordinary flu. this is just a kitten around 5 months or less so i doubt its immunity system is good enough to fight a flu infection. 

3. Dehydration- This is a series of unfortunate events cuz once the cat is dehydrated, the kidney will start to fail and the chain effects... major organ failure. 

So it was dead recently and too bad cuz it is a quite rare breed. It is a Siamese but with a long haired. So i guess its just its fate. tanam!

No comments:

Post a Comment